Welcome to the Office of Indiana State Chemist
The Indiana State Chemist is charged with administering several agricultural laws involving animal feeds, fertilizers,
and seeds. The goals of these laws are to ensure truth-in-labeling, food safety, user safety and the protection of our environment.
NOTICE: The entire OISC website will be down from 12:00 a.m. to 6:00 a.m. on Thursday, July 9, 2015
Latest News, Alerts and Other Information:
- 2015 ASFFPCO Annual Meeting Information
- OISC Full Stack Web Developer position available now!
- OISC Application Programmer position available now!
- 2015 Clean Sweep dates now available!
- Industrial Hemp Information
- Fertilizer Use Information Sheet (pdf, 235kb)
- OISC Mission Statements
- OISC Inspectors (Feed, Fertilizer and Seed)
- OISC Investigators (Pesticide) (pdf, 586kb)
- How to File a Fertilizer or Pesticide Complaint (pdf, 34kb)